Retrievable Rigging Hardware
The ArboRing Saver meets the need for a remotely settable & retrievable rigging solution for small to medium rigging. Featuring two high-quality low friction rings made out of aircraft grade 7075 aluminium & finished with PTFE for extremely low friction. The perfect choice for setting up a rigging point in a tree you don’t intend to climb, as it can be set with a throwline & retrieved with a retrieval ball.
- Double braided, no more kinking or stretched fibres, or any deformation, like single braid slings can do
- Also easy to install from the ground like a normal ring to ring cambium saver
- Adjustments not needed
- Easy retrievable with a 32 mm or 40mm (Shizll) retrieval ball (included)
- Hi visibility, due to flashy green or blue collar.
- Just 14 mm and 18 mm rope what makes it lightweight and still extremely strong in basked configuration.
- 14 mm double braided Polyester high quality rope
- Comes with a perfect fit 28 mm and 35 mm ring or 38 and 45mm ring
- 120 or 150cm total length
- Suitable with rigging ropes up to 22 mm
- With smooth PTFE hard-anodised Shizll ArboRings
- They have a unique serial number
- Rated: MBS 90 kN WLL 18 kN
- No PPE
- CE . 2006/42/EC
Shizll Rigging equipment is fully CE Certified & complys with all relevant provisions of the machinery directive 2006/42/EC.
Not intended for as PPE [Personal Protective Equipment].
Check our Instagram feed to see the Shizll ArboRingsaver in use, don’t forget to give us a follow!