Shizll’s low friction Arboring makes it possible to rig directly through the ring, use our rings for less friction on a choked configuration and you can splice it directly in a rigging sling. Arboring is machined from high grade aluminium 7075 with a durable hard anodized layer with PTFE. they are available in three sizes to suit lines up to 20mm.
Compact & lightweight
Extreme low friction
Simple & reliable design
Performance & versatility
High load capacity
Grit & salt resistant
- CNC milled high quality aluminium 7075
- 114 grams-
- Special Hard anodised finish with Teflon for more durability of ropes.
- Minimum breaking strength(MBS) is 120 kN, or 240 kN
- Work load limit (WLL) is 24 kN or 48 kN
- Suitable for use with (rigging) ropes, rope slings.
|Type Arboring||Inner hole Ø||Grove Ø||Strength WLL(kN)||Strength MBS (kN)|
CE Shizll Arboring rigging hardware
Complies with all relevant provisions of the machinery directive 2006/42/EC
Have a look at the Shizll spidersling a ready made up verion of a sling with the Arboring already spliced in.
Check our instagram feed for other options of use and give us a follow!
Not intended for direct PPE (personal protective equipment)