Easy to install, highly versatile & light weight.
The Shizll Deadeye sling gives you the option to set up your rigging with conventional techniques such as a timber hitch. Deadeye slings take a little longer to set up than contained loop alternatives, but they have the advantage of being able to be attached & removed mid-line. This is invaluable for redirects, when span rigging or for when it is necessary to reset your rigging point repeatedly.
- High visibility
- Double coated splice for lower friction when loaded
- Available with Eye splice or ArboRing
- Suitable for use with Shizll® Spiderplate, rigging carabiners & Pulleys
Stem diameter range for attachment of various deadeye sling lengths [in metres].
|Spidersling||14 – 40 cm||14 – 60 cm||14 – 75 cm||14 – 90 cm|
|Deadeye Sling||14 – 22 cm||14 – 30 cm||14 – 38 cm||14 – 46 cm|
Other lengths or splice sizes available on request.
- 12, 14 mm double braid all Polyester rope [core & cover]
- Professionally finished tail with CE certification details
- Splice or smooth PTFE coated hard anodized ArboRing
- Includes individual serial number
- Comes with booklet of information translated into five languages
Shizll Deadeye Sling Minimum Breaking Strength (MBS) and Working Load Limit (WLL).
Product Material Rope diameter [mm] Choked [kN] Dead Eye Sling Small Polyester core & cover 12 Orange MBS 36 WLL 7.2
Dead Eye Sling Large
Polyester core & cover 14 Green MBS 48 WLL 9.6
CE2006/42/EC. Tested on a Class 1 universal testing machine.
|Product||Material||Rope diameter [mm]||Choked [kN]|
|Dead Eye Sling Small||Polyester core & cover||12 Orange||MBS 36 WLL 7.2|
Dead Eye Sling Large
|Polyester core & cover||14 Green||MBS 48 WLL 9.6|
Shizll® products are regularly tested during production to assess their MBS. All tests feature new, dry, clean materials & connections. All tests are performed under static conditions, deadeye sling tests are performed with the sling installed using a timber hitch.
Installation instructions can be found below:[circles_gallery link=”file” size=”medium” ids=”679,678,677″]