Easy balancer “So easy to adjust!”
This product is for the Professional arborist who likes to make his job easy as possible, just attach the balancer to the end your rigging rope and you are ready to rig.
Have a look at this video first![youtube]http://youtu.be/iBnk1SgEujs[/youtube]
- Low extension under load
- (Big) Spider adjustment
- Special spliced and designed two legged friction cords
- With eye splice or tale
- Neatly finished tale ore spliced eye with information
- Suitable with, rigging rope with eye splice or Knot
Easy balancer specifications
- 10, 12 mm double braided Polyester rope with 10 and 15 meter rope.
- Two legged friction cords, polyester tenex-tec for small version and Bee-line, vectran core, polyester/technora cover for its big brother.
- Spider or Big Spider.
- Neatly finished tail or splice with information.
- With serial number.
CE Shizll Easy ballancer small and Big Complies with all relevant provisions of the Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC. All Shizll products are regularly tested during production for MBS in their application of use
Warning: This product should only be used by highly skilled riggers. The rigger must be very cautious, because the load will stay suspended. When misjudged, the load could swing towards the rigger or even upwards, with risk of serious injury and possibly death. Always connect both ends to you load and be aware that when you increase the angle between both legs, the maximal load will decline. See image below. The Easy Balancer is only intended for static rigging. Shock loading not allowed.
Connections to a load
When connecting a load to a normal straight end of a rope with a knot, we recommend
using a double bowline or a Spiderplate. When the end of the rope has an eye splice, a
sling could be used. Installation instructions are shown in the images below.